Sunday, December 13, 2009

Help make it stop




Hey Guys,

I know this is a photo blog, and I rarely, if never, do I post without a picture of my own, but I thought I needed to help as much as I could.


This guys name is Brandt, and he has committed to starving himself until he has raised $16,000 to save 1 million kids.

Here is a evocative quote from his blog:

"I keep getting folks ask me if Im afraid that the money wont come, what will happen? Would I just allow myself to starve, or would I pull out just in time to restore my health. The fact is that these children have NO OPTION of being rescued from their hunger unless we are the ones providing those opportunities. If my life isnt worth $15,500 (or the facilitation of the health of 1,000,000 precious children), what have we become. When did we become the judges of who lived and died? How did we become a people who would fight to protect our comfort above the lives of innocent children whos lives slip away every single day from very preventable diseases? God forgive us. Give us new perspective. "


Please, even if it's small....... do something.

1 comments:

Geren Woodbridge said...

unreal. thanks for posting that. hope it rocks people like it rocked me.