Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Behind Curtain #2.....a shoe

Happy January 26th! This morning I woke up and said its going to be a beautiful day.....so far so good! Listening to Switchfoot's song "Enough To Let Me Go" from their new CD Hello Hurricane sure helped to put me in this mood.

Ok on to the subject of todays post. This shoe was actually shot for a separate assignment, but I wanted to try something different with it....so here it is! I like the red glow and how dramatic it is.

On a side note.....I think I am going to officially sign up on the twitter bandwagon...just decided that moments ago.....thoughts?

Reid.

Jan26
© 2010 Reid Lambshead (this was not a commission)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoying the shoe picture (the athlete in me would like any kind of athletic shoe), but not so much the idea of twitter.

Jon Allison said...

reid! i'm lovin this shoe ad! was this created in strictly photoshop? Your work has been improving so much man!!!!! love watching the process! as far as the twitter idea i have no idea what the twitter bandwagon thing is so sorry can't help you out there

Geren Woodbridge said...

love the picture. not sure about the twitter idea...

Kelly McGinley said...

The shoe looks sick. and you should totally sign up for twitter :) and then follow me!

Anonymous said...

cool shoe pic.
bad twitter idea.
my vote=boo!!! :)

Reid Lambshead said...

LOL! thanks for the omments guys, and for your opinions....I have a twitter account for now. LOL, sorry for those who votes no.

Reid

Eric Reynolds said...

My friend Reid is going to be famous one day...