Monday, November 30, 2009

Tim Hortons

Coffee... how do you make a coffee advertisement look unique, interesting, and desirable?

We were instructed to create an advertisement in a direction that Tim Hortons has never gone. This is my solution! I was terrified when starting it, because I was afraid of what I was getting myself into, but knowing that I was capable I persisted, and the final product exceeded my initial expectations.

enjoy and expect many posts very very soon! Starting tomorrow! .... super pumped for the upcoming posts!

Reid

Nov_30
© 2009 Reid Lambshead

7 comments:

Greg Vanderleeuw said...

Siiiiiiick. Love it.

Dave said...

Tims should go there.... and hire you!

Mandy said...

This is great, Reid!! Awesome job!!!
Wait, is that Jen I see in the crowd?!!! hehehe!

Unknown said...

Love the pilgrims! Way to go Reid!

Anonymous said...

Here is the slogan for the picture...

Tim Hortons come and get it....

See its simple but I think it will work haha... Good job bud like always...

-Jeremy

Eric Reynolds said...

Straight to the Border. We should have a Wall of Reid!

Love it :)

Braeden VanRooy said...

what a great ad. must have been so much work. it's epic though. i think that's the best word to describe it... epic. keep it up