Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Time will Tell

Ok I know the title is Cheesy...

I love shooting product. I love the challenge of lighting something properly, problem solving the issues, and watching the product begin to light up and jump off the screen....lol...I think I have a problem.

I loved shooting this project, and I cant wait for more like it. Although, I am glad this semester is winding down...I need a break. That being said, there are still too many things that need to be done in the next two weeks.... but will I have enough time to blog?

I THINK SO!
So make sure you come on back!


Have a great day!
Dec_1_2
© 2009 Reid Lambshead

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is outstanding,Reid! Very impressive!

Greg Vanderleeuw said...

Maybe my favorite.

Anonymous said...

you are sooooo great at what you do!!!! great job Reid!!

Eric Reynolds said...

Dude, you rock.
Your gunna be famous one day, mark my words. Just remember me ok? ok.

Braeden VanRooy said...

amazing! i didn't notice the watch in the background. nice touch.

Geren Woodbridge said...

it's about time! haha looks professional bro. actually i think i saw that in a magazine the other day. haha good work bro!